Re: Datsun Article in Practical Classics

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Datsun Article in Practical Classics
From: <eddie@ratdat.com>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 13:12:26 +0100
This artical is a real landmark for a British classic car magazine. Aside
from Z and a few small bits about roadsters there has never before been an
artical like this about "ordinary" Datsuns. I'm hoping it will raise
awareness of the Datsun marque here and maybe lead to a few more articals
and feature cars which can only be good for the hobby and enthusiasts. I'm
certainly going to be offering them a couple of my Datsuns to feature and if
any of you who have read this artical have the time, please send them a
congratulatory email ...you never know, a highly positive response might
just change a few attitudes in the classic car world!

You can email the editor at will.holman@emap.com

Eddie Rattley
www.ratdat.com

1969 - Datsun 2000