RCKTSHP for sale!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RCKTSHP for sale!
From: Ron Hamilton <fj201@cox.net>
Date: Thu, 17 Oct 2002 18:04:46 -0700
That's right1 I have decided to sell the litle black 1967 with the fj 20
turbo. I haven't been driving it much lately and don't seem to have the
same need to beat everything on wheels any more. The price is a rock
solid 10,500 dollars with a spare parts engine. If you are a serious
gear head with dreams of flying on the ground, contact me off list and I
will answer questions without taking up any more space here. I have
several other projects to get busy with so don't wait until it is sold
then whine about losing the car you always wanted.

Ron
1967 1/2 2L 000050
1978 280Z/350Chevy
1962 0000205