10th Annual Classic Datsun Show T-Shirt

To: Roadster list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: 10th Annual Classic Datsun Show T-Shirt
From: Dennis Currington <dc@datsuns.net>
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 2002 00:39:01 -0700
I am doing my final order for T-shirts for our big show next Saturday
and I wanted to see if any one else would like to order one of these
"classics". ( some of you may remember several of them even selling on
Ebay a couple years back).

I don't have  a photo of the artwork yet, but I can say that this year's
shirt has a racing theme and features a Roadster-510-1200.  They are
available in Small thru XXL and will sell for $18 including US shipping.

You "regulars" are already down for your order :-).

Thanks,

Dennis