Re: who's who

To: datsun-roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: who's who
From: Russ & Lee <rulee@motion.net>
Date: Wed, 23 Oct 2002 23:24:26 -0500
;Russ Southwell  Chief Aviation Machinists Mate (Aircrewman)(
Airwarfare) United States Navy (Retired)  . 6 yrs Vietnam, 14 Yrs 9 Mo.
21 Days at sea, or overseas. missed a lot of life here
in the best country in the world, (and I've been to damn near all of
them.) Crewchief on A3D
Douglas Skywarrior, SH3B  Sea King  SH2F SeaSprite CH51 Helicopters
 C121 SuperConstalation. NP2E Neptune,
Maint Chief on F8A, F8C, F8D, F8E Crusader. F4B F4G Phantom. A7E
Corsair. Cruised on the
USS Forrestal CVA-59, Hancock CVA-19, KittyHawk CVA-63, Midway CVA-41,
Independence CVA-61, Eisenhower CVA-69, Sarratoga CVA-60, Coral Sea CVA-43,
Naval Air Stations Miramar Ca., CecilField Fl., Sanford Fl., Norfolk Va.
Cubi Pt Philipines Gauantanamo Bay Cuba (Leeward Point NAS)
Marine Corps Air Staions, Yuma Az., Da Nangh , Camrahn Bay Vietnam.
my last 25 yrs has been as a Steamfitter\ welder, contstruction.
 Building  or repairing power plants
Coal, gas and nuclear, refineries, chemical plants, manufacturing
plants, pipelines, process lines ,pumps, tanks, structural supports,
water treatment, steel mills, natural gas distribution, Nuclear
Inspection Teams.
my first car was a 59 TR3 in 1960 , I have 4 69 2000, parts cars, and my
70 1600 Sora Blue
which I drive everychance  I get. I'll be 61 in 2 days.
Russ Southwell 70 1600