Fastest Virgin

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Fastest Virgin
From: "Brian Hollands" <Brian_Hollands@adp.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Feb 2003 10:37:08 -0500
Yesterday was my first Autocross - First out of the neighborhood trip
for the Roadster with the Solex's too.  I turned in the fast time of the
day for first timers and third fastest of the novices.  I'd have been
closer to the fastest novice if I'd launched the car a bit harder at the
start.  There was a pretty good crowd which included several Porsches.
I beat a more experienced guy in a 930 turbo by 1/10th.  Seemed that the
old Datsun generated more interest than any car on the grid.

Definitely a good day.  Now for the comp springs, sway bar and Limited
Slip Diff.

Central Florida guys - the next one is March 9th.  Let me know if
interested.

Brian '69 2000

Tampa, FL

web.Tampabay.rr.com/oilleak