72 days to SOLVANG!!!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 72 days to SOLVANG!!!
From: Ldino21@aol.com
Date: Wed, 12 Feb 2003 19:22:03 EST
I now have printed registration forms for anyone who is unable to print the
forms in the various forms on the website:

<A
HREF="http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw";>http://groups.msn.com/fresnodroc/solvang2003.msnw</A>

Just shoot me an email with your address:

Ldino21@aol.com

Also if anyone is interested in ordering any of the T-Shirts/Polo Shirts or
Sweatshirts and would like to have them shipped to them. Use the Reg Form and
Add $5.00 shipping for the T-Shirt/Polo Shirt and $8.00 for the Sweatshirt. I
will box them in a Priority Mail Box to protect them. Make sure you order
before April 10th.