wiper motor

To: "Datsun Forum" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: wiper motor
From: "datsun_sports" <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 14 Feb 2003 14:41:53 -0800
HI all,

last week i was having problems with my wipers. i want tot thank everyone
for the help. especially Patrick Horne who took the time to check his out
and send me info on how the wiring goes and how to bypass my switch to for
troubleshooting purposes. thx Patrick! is appears that my motor is bad. can
these be rebuilt in the home garage or is it something i should be taking to
a professional? Daniel at  NOWROC sent me a link to a page on the motor (thx
Daniel!) that was informative but i think i will need something with
pictures hehehe. this will be my first time doing something with an
electrical motor.

thx,

mike