Re: exhaust question

To: datsun_sports <datsun_sports@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: exhaust question
From: Thomas - Sweden <csp311@telia.com>
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 01:26:32 +0100
The really good ones have from the outside and in:
a brad, a metal bellow and a spiral liner. Depending
on diameter but I guess from $25.- and up. Take a
look at it before you buy as some manufacturers
are cutting corners. I know Mitsubishi 3000GT had
a 2 inch on the pipe going from the rear muffler across
to the passenger side. Some speed shops should have
plenty of them in their "good to have" trash. It usually
last longer than the ones closer to the catalyst.

Thomas