Re: Window weather strip problem

To: rlporter5@comcast.net
Subject: Re: Window weather strip problem
From: "David R. Conrad" <conrad1@gte.net>
Date: Fri, 21 Feb 2003 08:29:19 -1000
Bob:

I bought a couple of "wipes" like that from Ross about five years ago.  In my
case, the problem you're describing occurred only on the passenger side, towards
the "after" portion of the window.

Here in Kailua I rarely have the top erected, nor the windows raised; so, I've
just "lived with" the problem, particularly since it's on the passenger side.  I
considered attempting to trim back the region interfering, but haven't, since
trimming rubber like that is usually unsuccessful.

If you find a solution, please pass it on, since mine are about due for
replacement, again ;-).

Dave
'68 1600
Kailua-Kona