RE: windshield

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: RE: windshield
From: "Gordon Glasgow" <gsglasgow@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Feb 2003 20:53:47 -0800
Rock chips could really hurt, too.

Reminds me of a story a friend of mine told me a long time ago. Seems he had
a crazy biker friend who was riding down a back road one day wearing an
open-face helmet, when a bug hit right between his cheek and helmet and got
lodged in his ear.

He practically dumped the bike getting stopped, ripped off his helmet and
was digging in his ear, when a cop walked up (he had been behind him and
seen this wild maneuver). The cop asked him if he was having any trouble.

The guy (being a smartass, and still digging in his ear) replied, "Yeah, I
was riding with my mouth open and a bug flew in."

The cop just gave him a wierd look, got back in his car and drove off.

Gordon Glasgow
Renton, WA
www.gordon-glasgow.org