Re: arizona cheapy ... i know who got it !!

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: arizona cheapy ... i know who got it !!
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 21:17:27 EST
there never was a 67 roadster ... its actually 68 titled as a 67 (useful
around here.. no emiss. test)... it's a typical "arizona car"  interior sun
damaged but body is rust/dent free. Theres about 3 crappy layers of THICK
silver paint over the orig silver... (please folks... REMOVE the trim, dont
mask when your'e gonna paint your car!!!)  Everything under the hood, and
anything wiring/electrical is  orig & untouched. I'd tell ya how it runs, but
the starter-drive is being a PITA.( got our choice of whirrr, whirr whirr, OR
clack, clack, clack, but not clack, whirrr, vroom! ) That's Sundays project.
The pics i have look like the  bumpers are tweaked, but they are actually
straight & not sagging (nyeah!)
Plenty more positives, but I'll whittle it down to three words... original
tool pouch.

Some preliminary pics here :

<A
HREF="http://www.azroc.org/laurie/17172/";>http://www.azroc.org/laurie/17172/</A>

oh yeah... the little yellow geo  3cyl in the pics is for sale from the same
guy too... any takers ???LOL

Laurie :-)
now with 68 - not 67 spl311-17172 in the collection!

70 SPL311
AzROC
Chandler, AZ