Re: Photos are up

To: "Mark Dent" <mark@dealermats.com>
Subject: Re: Photos are up
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 1 Mar 2003 22:29:09 -0800
Mark, Thanks for hosting the Pictures of The Skid Marks and Modesto Datsun
Roadster club run to Mt Hamilton, I am forwarding the link to the list. I
hope all of you enjoy the pictures. For those with a DSL or Cable connection
I recommend the high quality pictures they are great!!!
Gerardo
P.S. Took the roadster for a run today and got it up to 115 mph!!!!!, what a
blast!!!!!
Subject: Photos are up

 I resized them for our dial up friends and posted bothe pages here:

 http://www.datsunroadsters.com/skidmarks/

 I will let you have the honors of posting to the list
Mark
Baltimore
63 &64 1500's   68 1600
www.datsunroadsters.com