Utah Roadster Owners Club

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Utah Roadster Owners Club
From: Michael Knorr <mhknorr@crapmail.com>
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2003 16:49:06 -0800 (PST)
Thank you for the recognition of UROC, the Utah Roadster Owners Club, in
yesterday's list. Currently, there are only three of us, plus an honorary
member in California, with four cars, one running. If you know of any other
Roadster owners in Utah or Southern Idaho, please let them know about us. We
are casual with a capitol C; our first "official" meeting was at a local Salt
Lake City watering hole with only the running car present. Hopefuly, once the
weather warms here "behind the zion curtain," we'll become more active.

Regards, Michael Knorr
1966 SPL311 (the running car)