RE:Seat Belts or harnesses

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE:Seat Belts or harnesses
From: Dave_Driemeier@May-Co.com
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2003 10:43:36 -0600
This is what I am looking at installing.  It seems like the perfect street
setup.

Schroth Auto Control  $198

"The Auto Control features a three mounting point harness with an
electronically actuated inertia reel. Just like a stock seat belt, the Auto
Control lets you to move your upper body to adjust climate controls, etc.
until enough force is sensed to lock the reel in place. You can wire a
switch into the system to manually lock the belts so they act like solid
mounted shoulder harnesses when you are in the mood."

Sincerely,

Dave Driemeier