Re: "NOS" 2000 Grille on ebay

To: Andrew Murphy <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: "NOS" 2000 Grille on ebay
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2003 09:18:41 -0600 (CST)
That's really good! I wouldn't mind putting that grill up onthe shop wall
as art, right next to my dream garage poster! If I did that I guess I
would have to find twisted/rusty grills from all the other cars in the
poster.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA