Ortega Hiway run Saturday!

To: lcbrannen@hotmail.com, les@classicdatsun.com, lewisfotonow@earthlink.net,
Subject: Ortega Hiway run Saturday!
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 06 Mar 2003 13:33:15 -0800
Hello Rockers!

Just heard from the San Diego crowd and they are bringing at least 6 cars
with them to the meeting place in Laguna Niguel for this Weekend's Ortega
Hiway run. I hope to have as many "Northerners" meet them there! So I am
putting out another call for all SoCalROC members to meet at 11:00 AM at the
Sears Parking lot at South Coast Plaza at 11:00 AM this Saturday!

The plan for the LA/Orange county crowd is to meet at South Coast plaza at
11:00 am, check out cars for a short time and then head South where we will
meet the San Diego Group at the In N Out burger in Laguna Niguel. From there
we will head to Ortega Hiway and to the twisties!

To get to South Coast Plaza:

>From the North:

Take any freeway to I-405 south. Exit Bristol and turn left. Head North over
the freeway and start looking for the Sears. Turn left into the parking lot
and look for roadsters! If you get to Sunflower you have gone too far.

>From the South:

Take the I-405 North to Bristol and turn right. Start looking to your left
and look for the Sears. Turn into the parking lot and look for roadsters! If
you get to Sunflower you have gone too far.

We will head South probably around 11:45-12:00. We will then meet up with
the San Diego crowd at In N out in Laguna Niguel.

I hope to see as many SoCalROC members as possible. Come on out for a run in
the sun!

See you there!

Andrew Murphy
1964 1500