help for Craig

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: help for Craig
From: printner@comcast.net
Date: Fri, 07 Mar 2003 07:09:20 -0700
In this day of rising medical costs, I'm sure Craig will be incurring some
huge medical bills.  I was just wondering if anyone out there wanted to
contribute some money to a fund to help Craig.

I'd be glad to collect--can do so by Paypal or check

My paypal account is:

printner@comcast.net

My address is:

Tim Waltz
15668 E Powers Dr
Aurora, CO  80015

I'd want to get this all wrapped up--checks received by next Friday.  I'll
then collect anything (include any notes anyone wants to include) and send
it to Craig.

Let me know you  thoughts.  I think it'd really be a big help for him

Tim

-------