Ortega HIway Run Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Ortega HIway Run Pics
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 08 Mar 2003 18:34:27 -0800
Hey List!

What an incredible day for a run! We had a great turnout with 14 cars in
attendance. I met some new people and saw some new cars that I had not seen
before.

We met up at South Coast Plaza, checked out some cars and then headed South
to meet the San Diego crowd at the In N out burger although we had to do a
little searching for it.

The run up Ortega Hiway was spectacular as we have had some rain and the
canyons were green and lush. We stopped at the Lookout Roadhouse for lunch
and then went our separate ways.

What a great day!

Pics at:

http://members.cox.net/solex67/index.htm