Looking for Ed Mason I think??

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Looking for Ed Mason I think??
From: "Gerardo Magana" <gmagana@softcom.net>
Date: Sat, 8 Mar 2003 21:10:55 -0800
Hello, I am looking for a fellow roadster owner I met at Shasta this last
year. I believe his name is Ed and is from New Mexico.  When we spoke at the
Strawberry Valley Inn he was telling me about the restoration of his 67.5
2000.  If you remember me and are on the list please e-mail me off list. I've
come across some parts that we were discussing and will not need these as they
are extra's and I remember you mentioning them as item's that you wanted.
Gerardo Magana
67.5 2000 Solex
64 1500 garage queen