69 1600 & 2000 Parts available & 66 hood & trunk lid wanted

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: 69 1600 & 2000 Parts available & 66 hood & trunk lid wanted
From: RGARRE@aol.com
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2003 12:26:06 EST
Last night I posted that I had doors & seats available from a 1969 1600 free
to a good home, I still do and they still are free.

What I did not think to include was that while I am waiting to restore my 66
1600, (garaged since 1976) I have  bought a 1969 1600 &  1969  2000 for
parts.  I have parted out the  69' 1600 and scrapped the chassis,  but still
have the complete 69' 2000.

While I will need to hang on to most of the drive train parts from these
cars for my 66 restoration I can make available fom these cars the interior
and body parts.

I am looking for :

                    #1             1966 hood
                    #2             Solexes for the 1969 2000 eninge
                    #3             1966 trunk lid, I may not  need this as  I
am not sure it is any differen than the 1969 2000 that I already have.

The hoods will swap into either car but have different manufacturing on the
underside of the hood , primarily the lighting holes all arounf the undersied
of the hood.
I  would like to have the vintage 66'  hood on my 1966.

If anyone has a  1966 hood please let me know & let's see if we can work out
a swap.

I live just north of Hartford, CT and will be traveling to Harrisonburg ,
Virginia  May  8,9,10  and possibly Carlisle, PA for the May 16-18 Import /
replicar nationals.

Rick Garretson
New England
1966 SPL-311 waiting for restoration
Need a 1966 hood
Complete 69 2000 parts car - body & interior parts available
Parted out 69 1600, doors, seats, hood and misc. removed parts available