barfing at 4000 rpm

To: datsun list <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: barfing at 4000 rpm
From: Roadster Dude <roadstrdude@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 11:17:55 -0800 (PST)
Hello All,

There was talk about roadsters having problems at certain rpms..

Did the owners with that problem get it fixed...

Just wondering what the final outcome was..

Im having the same problem that started last year on the way to solvang..

Mine starts back firing and sputtering when I get near 4000 rpm at 4th gear on
the

freeway..

I havent done much to it since I dont drive it long distance on the freeway...

Thanks for the help in advance..

Raul