<OT> anyone need a 1986 Maxima factory manual ?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: <OT> anyone need a 1986 Maxima factory manual ?
From: SPL311RDST@aol.com
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2003 21:23:16 EST
We just send back the (2nd annual) "yes, officer, it's still missing - please
keep it in the stolen car data-base" card to the local PD... so I think I
really don't need this factory service manual for the Maxima anymore.....
anyone need I more than I do out there ? Free for the price of shipping....
(book rate is probaly pretty cheap)

1986 Nissan Maxima Service Manual (Nissan pub # SM6E-0U11U0) Good shape,
doesn't even have greasy fingerprints on it. Might be handy to have around if
considering a VG30 conversion or the like. Has decent engine tear-down info &
wiring diagrams... Email off list if anyone is interested.

(Hoping that if i finally get rid of the manual, the cops will call and tell
me they've found the Maxima  - still with the complete roadster front end and
steering box in the trunk!!!)

Laurie :-)
70 SPL311
AzROC