RE: question on speedo wiring

To: <Mtbdavid2@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: question on speedo wiring
From: "Graeme Suckling" <graemes@saonline.com.au>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 08:57:53 +1030
Hi David,
according to the wiring diagram there are 2 speedo lamps (2 x 3W)
wired in Red with Blue tracer.
>From what I can tell, they bridge the lamp holders at the rear of the
speedo so this may be the wire you are refering to.
If it is a Red/Blue it sounds like it has pulled out of the second
lamp holder.
Good to hear you from Craig H, take care young fella.
Regards,
Graeme Suckling
1965 SP310 - under construction DSOA Member # 112
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291195515
1971 P510 4 door - daily driver, original owner, highly modified.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290669159
1972 PL510 2 door - in storage.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4290575481
1973 HS30/240Z - re-building to 2003 specs.
www.imagestation.com/album/?id=4291183313
Adelaide, South Australia.