Re: Radios

To: James M Koken <james.m.koken@gte.net>,
Subject: Re: Radios
From: Tom Hendricksen <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Mar 2003 20:58:29 -0800
Mike,

I ran into the same problem.  I had a butchered console for my 69 but the modern
radios will not fit in any way.  I could not find an older style radio anywhere.
I went onto eBay and searched for Stereo Tape and maybe Car.  I found a new
radio
that turned out to be larger than the butcher job someone had done on my console
and I paid $15.00 plus freight for it.  Not the fanciest out there, but it
works,
and I can add an amplifier if I need to.  I doubt I ever will.

Tom
69 2000
Portland