Cylinder Head Pics

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Cylinder Head Pics
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2003 19:44:53 -0800
Hey All,

I heard from Ross today that my cylinder head is finally done! It is a
non-smog head and has everything new. New intake valves, exhaust valves,
lash pads, rockers arms, solex camshaft, intake guides, valve seats, valve
seals- the works.

I have some pics if anyone is interested in seeing them. I will put them on
the restoration web site when the entire engine is rebuilt but for now if
anyone wants to see them they are at:

http://members.cox.net/solex67/chead1.jpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/chead2.jpg

http://members.cox.net/solex67/chead3.jpg