RE: cars and parts for sale

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: RE: cars and parts for sale
From: rlporter5@comcast.net
Date: Tue, 18 Mar 2003 21:59:06 -0500
To the list...regarding Joe's post about the parts...could I make a
request...

I did finally make contact with Joe on these parts we've been talking
about, and I'll be going down in a day or two to take inventory of the
whole lot.  It is rare for me to find some parts close by, so I really
need to try and get these parts and Joe has given me first dibs based on
our earlier communication.  There are some things that I need for sure,
and I've agreed to take the whole lot if it checks out to get my 69
running again.

I will be happy to post what I don't need for others as I've been doing
the last few weeks with my current extra parts.  I have been selling
them for the lowest price I can to list members (so far a crank, a 5
speed tranny, and a set of SU's) on the idea of win-win since that is
what this group seems to be about - my only goal is to fund my 69's
restoration.

Thanks - the main reason I'm sending this unusual email is I don't think
Joe intended to send it to the whole list and I would like to have first
right of refusal without Joe being pestered.  Hope that's OK to ask for
- no offense intended.

Bob Porter