Re: Clutch bleeding help!

To: Allen Blackmon <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Subject: Re: Clutch bleeding help!
From: "Patrick J. Horne" <horne@cs.utexas.edu>
Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2003 20:48:17 -0600 (CST)
Allen,

There are two things I can think of. One, the linkage between the slave
and the clutch is out of adjustment. Tighten it up until there is only
about 1/8" of play.

Secondly, the master may have something installed incorrectly, or
defective. Disconnect the hose from the slave and put your thumb over the
end of the hose. Have someone slowl depress the clutch pedal. Fluid should
push out past your thumb if it is working correctly.

Peace,
Pat

Pat Horne, Network Manager, Shop Supervisor/Future planner, CS Dept,
University of Texas, 1 University Station C0500,Austin, Tx. 78712-1188 USA