Passenger seat track needed/window question

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Passenger seat track needed/window question
From: "Allen Blackmon" <orangedawg@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Mar 2003 18:09:23 +0000
To List,

I don't know if this parts request made the List, but I'm looking for a good
condition, used passenger seat track set.  Does anyone have one in good
condition?  Price?

Also, my driver's side window has an "issue".  It rolls up and down, but it
seems to "fall away" from the wing window track when rolling down.  Also, if
I unroll it all the way, the window rolls below the top of the door and then
gets stuck beneath the "fuzzY' thereby making me take a screwdriver/key,
etc. to get get window out from under the fuzzy when I roll it up.  Window
rattles also when I close the door.  My passenger side works just fine.

Is there a part I'm missing?  Does anyone have one and where does it go?
Also, how would I put it in?  I've got door panel off but I don't see any
other access to interior of door.

Allen
1970 2000