where to go to have custom linkage fabricated?

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: where to go to have custom linkage fabricated?
From: Adam Bradley <ambradley@attbi.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 08:23:53 -0800
OK, I know all my questions lately have been about my Bluebird, and here's
yet another.  I am putting dual HS4 SUs on my PL411's J15 engine, and it
uses a single cable pull, similar to Roadsters.  My PL411 now has
completely different linkage for its downdraft carburetor.  Where is the
best place to have something fabricated for the SU linkage?  I'm not adept
at designing and building these sorts of things.

Thanks,
Adam