Fwd: RE: Republican Website - Concern Form 92630

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: RE: Republican Website - Concern Form 92630
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:34:53 -0800
Hello All,

Well it just keeps rolling along, I got this email from my State
Assemblyman:

From: Assemblymember John Campbell Constituent Mailbox
<Assemblymember.John.Campbell@assembly.ca.gov>
To: "'solex67@hotmail.com'" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Subject: RE: Republican Website - Concern Form 92630
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2003 14:05:11 -0800

Thank you for your e-mail regarding SB 708 (Florez) which would delete the
smog check exemption for any motor vehicle manufactured prior to the 1974
model-year, and after that date, any motor vehicle that is 30 or more
model-years old.  I understand your concerns.

SB 708 is currently in the Senate Transportation Committee.  I expect to
oppose this bill when it comes to a vote on the Assembly floor.

You may follow the progress of this measure or any other legislation by
logging onto the Assembly Web Site at www.assembly.ca.gov, clicking on
'Legislation' on the side bar and following the instructions as listed.

JOHN CAMPBELL
Assemblyman, 70th District

It works people. Write your representatives now!

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC