BADROC Breakfast: Sunday March 30, 9AM

To: BADROC@groups.msn.com, datsun411s@yahoogroups.com,
Subject: BADROC Breakfast: Sunday March 30, 9AM
From: "Dan Zubkoff" <datsun65@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 08:14:44 +0000
I'd like to invite all datsun/roadster owners to a breakfast get-together
this Sunday, March 30th at 9AM.

Let's meet at 9AM at the local San Carlos Airport. In the small
adminstration building, there is a pretty good breakfast spot called, The
Sky Kitchen Restaurant.

http://www.bayareapilot.com/san_carlos_airport.htm

For those unfamilar with the airport, the restaruant is surrounded by
several hundred planes and is situated close to the runways. I'm not an
aviation expert, but there are some really great aircraft to admire & check
out.

There is also plenty of FREE parking available only steps from the
restaruant. The airport is located in San Carlos, CA, off highway 101 @ the
Holly offramp. It is only a few miles from either the San Mateo Bridge
(Highway 92) or the Dumbarton Bridge (Highway 84).

http://www.bayareapilot.com/SkyKitchMap.htm  (MAP)

I'm hoping our local Bay Area datsun owners can stop by, chat with friends,
and show off their cars before Solvang!

If you plan attending, let me know...I'll try to let the restaruant know how
many folks will be attending.

Thanks,

Dan Zubkoff
San Mateo, CA