Brake Speed Bleeders

To: "Datsun-Roadsters List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Brake Speed Bleeders
From: "Jessica" <windsurfer@mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 26 Mar 2003 20:18:53 -0500
Hi All-

I am asking a question for a friend.  He wants to add speed bleeders to his
Roadster.  When he went to replace his front bleeder screws, he noticed that
each one had a small ball bearing below the bleeder screw.  He asked me if he
will need to keep that  ball bearing in there when he adds the speed bleeder
screw or should he remove it.  On my car I added speed bleeders but I forgot
what I did.  I think that I may have removed the ball bearing but I'm not
sure.  Since my brakes are perfect, I sure don't want to look.  Any help would
be appreciated.

Ivin