I need a new body....

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: I need a new body....
From: "sidney raper" <spl310@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Mar 2003 08:42:21 -0500
For my Roadster that is.  (come to think of it, the one that I am using
could stand to be replaced, but that is for a different forum...)

As most of you know, I am working away on SRL311-00060 and hope to get it on
the road some time this millenium.  I also have SRL311-00076 "the Rustiest
roadster in existence."  I want to rectify that.  I can repair the issues
with the frame fairly easily, but the body is a different story.  It is
junk.  I will salavage what I can, then it is off to become Campbells Soup
cans.

What I am looking for is a low windshield body in good shape.  Preferably
with little or no body work to be done.  Needs to be on the East Coast (the
southeast is even better!) as the severly restricted budget hampers shipping
things.  I will consider a late body as it can be converted to a 67.5
configuration easier than trying to replace the missing metal on the car
that I have.

Anyone got something that can help me?

Sidney Raper
1964 1500