OT - mini truck to t-bucket article

To: roadsters <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: OT - mini truck to t-bucket article
From: shiftco <shifty@shiftco.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 06:50:04 -0800
Many moons ago I ran across a scan or pdf of a magazine article from some
hot rod mag from the 70's or 80's. It showed a project in which they took a
mini-truck (might have been a 520 or some toyota) and striped it down to the
frame. They then used the bed and misc. sheetmetal to build a t-bucket style
hot rod.

Anyone know what I'm talking about? I'd love to find that info - I'm having
impure thoughts involving a 620 truck frame, an L18 and an aluminum bass
boat...

Leigh Brooks