Re: Median age?

To: datsunmike <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Subject: Re: Median age?
From: Guy & Pamela Pepoy <gppepoy@cybertrails.com>
Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 22:36:57 -0700
Yea, yea, yea...I got shoes older than that .  I can still fit into
those.  We don't want to talk about pants.  Who cares about stinkin old
pants....Now, as a wise man once said..."if the SHOE fits, wear it".
 NOTE: he didn't say nothing about pants, or belts, or old ski outfits.
  Mikey, ya still got the old leisure suit with the white stiching and
the rolled up cuffs.   They are coming back big guy.  You are back in
STYLE.
Guy
(56 years chronologically, but really 39 and holding)
Oh, I'm also one of those grumpy Vietnam era vets.

Tempe, Az