Fwd: Doug Grant

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Fwd: Doug Grant
From: "Andrew Murphy" <solex67@hotmail.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2003 14:58:48 -0800
Hello All,

I thought I would forward this sad email to the list. Doug Grant was a long
time roadster owner that I had the pleasure to meet at the Ortega Hiway Run
a few weeks ago. The only consolation I can think of is that at least he had
one final run with the Datsun Roadsters. He will be missed.

Andrew Murphy
SoCalROC