Re: Carpet set install advice

To: Allen Blackmon <orangedawg@hotmail.com>, datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Carpet set install advice
From: dana nojima <noji-1@pacbell.net>
Date: Mon, 31 Mar 2003 14:19:50 -0800 (PST)
Allen,

What about using the snaps that are already in the
car?

Are these common to different years?

Dana

--- Allen Blackmon  wrote: > To List, > > I'm going to
be putting in a carpet set soon fomr > one of our
vendors. My > carpet set does not have the padding
attached to the > carpet. Do you glue > the padding to
the carpet? I've also thought about > "velcro-ing" the
carpet > to the padding and then "velcro-ing" the
padding to > the floors. That way > both are held
firmly and yet easily detachabel from > the car. > >
Advice? What have others done? > > Allen > 1970 2000
and still getting age info from the list. > > > > > >