Confirmation of Fix

To: "Datsun Team" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Confirmation of Fix
From: "Jon and Maggie" <jm.rider@verizon.net>
Date: Tue, 17 Jun 2003 23:13:20 -0700
Hi!

Well, I had a wonderful trip east of the mountains (From Bothell to
Leavenworth and back).  Car ran Great - like a top!  Even had the opportunity
to further tune the carbs a little.  It was beautiful both ways.   I haven't
been able to do this for 20+ years and, to top it off, I was able to spend
quality time with good friends.

No problems with hesitation or pinging.  I'm fairly certain at this point that
the problem was dirty contacts in the cap.  I remembered that I did have a
leaking lower radiator hose that went on for awhile - this may have been the
source of the moisture.

Don, one of my friends, was quite impressed with the roadster when he got his
first ride, a run up the Chumstick - a canyon NE of Leavenworth.  He now
thinks he needs to get a 'sportscar'.

Thanks Again!
Jon
'69 2000