Front center tie-rod needed!

Subject: Front center tie-rod needed!
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 12:47:37 -0400
I was working on the "R" last night, dis-assembling, cleaning, and, painting
suspension and steering parts.  Although the ends are good on the front center
tie-rod, the reverse threaded side was hopelessy fused in place.  Application
of the flame-wrench, gobs of PB Blaster, etc. got it turning, but the threads
inside the rod-end are buggered / rusted.....
So, I'm in need of a replacement.  Anyone have a good used one off a parts
car?  Or even just a good reverse threaded rod-end and nut?  I could make up a
new threaded rod....
Please reply off-list.
Thanks,
Mark Sedlack