Virginia to Mt Shasta adventure

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Virginia to Mt Shasta adventure
From: "C. Halsted" <chalsted@adelphia.net>
Date: Thu, 3 Jul 2003 22:39:58 -0400
Hello everyone!

I just heard from Craig and Victoria. They are in Arkansas and heading for
Oklahoma. They had to stay in Chattanooga an extra day as Craig had to get a
new air-conditioning compressor installed on the truck. They needed it
before the deserts of NM. They are stopping in Tucson to visit a high school
friend of Craig's. Then to San Diego on Monday and on up north by Thursday.
Victoria( 11) is very anxious to see all the roadsters and meet those
friendly roadster folks. They also have Amy, our 2 yr old yellow lab with
them.

Wish I could meet you all, but someone has to work! Ha! Ha!

Good night and a safe trip to all of you and much fun at Shasta.
Elaine Halsted