RE: Stereo Stuff

To: "'datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net'"
Subject: RE: Stereo Stuff
From: Mitch Planck <mitch@ias.net>
Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 08:51:22 -0400
My idea for a stereo system for the roadster is to ignore the stock install
- keep it there for look, then use an amp and an iPod (or something
similar). I'd like to make a holder for the iPod that had the firewire power
plug and a headphone jack for sound output located in the glovebox or,
preferably, the center console area. If you want radio as well as tunes,
then maybe get a cheapie radio in the glovebox that you'd plug into the amp
too.

-Mitch Planck
Chelsea, MI
'69 1600
'70 1600

BTW, I put a new article on my site about suspensions:
http://www.brooks-planck.org/DatsunDiaries/suspension.pdf