RE: found some shasta pics

To: "John E. Stromgren" <lutepisk@aol.com>,
Subject: RE: found some shasta pics
From: "Tom Hendricksen" <tom@fransfancies.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 16:42:19 -0700
Yup.

It is after all a roadster.  Maybe it has a Nissan engine in it.

I may have a chance to get a Bugeye Sprigit for little or nothing.  It is
all in parts, but all of the parts are there.  My wife is saying no (garage
space), the price is essentially free, and I liked driving Bugeye Sprites.
In fact I traded two of them in on my 70 2L.

It took me a while to figure out what was wrong with this picture because I
had not seen a Bugeye in a long time and I could not see the whole car at
once, but it would make a nice toy.  Especially with a rotory engine under
the modified hood.  The bug eyes have been removed and made flat on the
hood, then the headlights are recessed into the outer seam area of the hood.

If I don't take the car I will notify the list to see if there is someone in
the area interested.

Tom
69 2000 "Mr. Hyde"
Portland, Oregon