New club on the horizon!

To: <Datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: New club on the horizon!
From: "Eric Frisbee" <efrisbee@charter.net>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 19:44:21 -0500
Ladies and Gentlemen!
         The Mid-West has been without a club for entirely too long!
There's talk among some of the natives of changing that at this moment!  So
far, we have a large continigent located in the Greater St Louis area (to
include me after moving here just a few short weeks ago from Denver, CO) and a
few folks near Kansas City, MO.    We're talking about putting together a club
with regions to cover large sections of the Mid-West to include Missouri,
Illinois, Kansas, Iowa, Oklahoma, Tennessee, and Arkansas...  If you live
around these areas and want to be a part of it all, please contact me ASAP!
Looking forward to meeting ya'll!!

Eric Frisbee
Troy, IL