Re: Back from Mt Shasta

To: <Keith0alan@aol.com>, <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Back from Mt Shasta
From: "roadster katman" <roadster@rcn.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 22:25:37 -0700
Keith is to be commended for sharing his expert knowledge of carbs (and for
donating a beautiful refurbished complete carb/manifold setup). You don't
know what you don't know until you see him working on carburetors! Send him
your carbs and he'll get your car running smooth. At the banquet, Phyllis
Almazan had the crowd giving her a standing ovation that seemed to go on for
many minutes. Thanks Phyllis! The 20th next year will be real big, get the
word out to all.

Fred - SSF