Re: dead electrical - progress

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>,
Subject: Re: dead electrical - progress
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 08:09:11 -0400
You've got a serious short circuit if you blew the ammeter out. I hope that
by-passing the ammeter didn't fry your harness.

You'll have to go through the entire harness to see where the short is. It
ain't no simple fix.

Check your battery cables, alternator harness and the starter harness first
for cuts or melted wires.

Since you didn't blow any fuses, you should first examine all unfused
circuits.

Mike