75 Datsun P/U for sale in CA

Subject: 75 Datsun P/U for sale in CA
From: "Mark Sedlack" <msedlack@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 26 Jul 2003 19:20:39 -0400
Howdy listers - I received an email on the addy for my web page - Guy in CA
has a Datsun P/U for sale so I'm forwarding the message below.
Mark Sedlack
ZROC
Cuyahoga Falls OH
66 1600 http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/
77 280Z http://home.neo.rr.com/mark2000/images/datsun1600/Z.htm

>Have '75 Datsun ..all orginal..lots of work done needs
a little more..this p/u is ALL orginal and good restortive shape.

You ask for the location...

Newcastle, Ca., which is located about 30 miles from
Sacramento, Ca.  So you might want to say Sacto,Ca.,
area.(Reno, Nv. is only 1 1/2 hrs from our location).

littleedens@yahoo.com