O/T - Phoenix AZ

To: "Datsun Roadster List" <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: O/T - Phoenix AZ
From: "datsunmike" <datsunmike@nyc.rr.com>
Date: Sat, 2 Aug 2003 08:36:49 -0400
I have two good friends, Elaine and Rich Glass, who moved to Phoenix last
month and they would like to meet up with some car nuts there.  I have known
Rich for several years through our MG club and he helped me out with some
Roadster projects and he is a really good guy, and Elaine ain't bad either
:)  They always treated me as one of their family and I miss them.

Rich owns an MGA and in the past has owned a lot of other interesting
foreign cars - he's just not a British car enthusiast/snob.

His e-mail is dpg171@aol.com and his telephone is 623 572-0394.

If you can,  please give him a call - they are feeling very lonely out in
the desert!!!

Thanks,
Mike