O/T - PDA Cellular / Mobile Communication advise needed

To: datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net
Subject: O/T - PDA Cellular / Mobile Communication advise needed
From: CafeRC51@aol.com
Date: Mon, 4 Aug 2003 17:32:52 EDT
Hello,

Please respond to me off the Roadster List.  The reason I am going to the
List is because I cant get a straight answer.  I know there are many experts
out
there in the Datsun World.  So...

I am in the market for a PDA with the cellular phone option.  I need email
and online capability for when I am out of the office.  I have looked at the
Seimans product from AT&T but I was wondering if there are other options I can
go
with and still maintain my current AT&T number?

I was told that I can go with the newer Palm Pilots even though AT&T doesnt
offer them.  Is this true?

Thanks List!

Calspeed