Re: brain is melting

To: <datsun-roadsters@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: brain is melting
From: "Matt Jacquet" <matt@vander-bend.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Aug 2003 15:59:48 -0700
SF Bay Area...
How about top down, 77F with clear blue sky.. forecasted to be about the
same everyday for the next 60 days or so..
Now, why would you want to leave that? Perhaps it the 380,000 jobs that have
disappeared since 2000 but, if you're going to be out of work it's a good
time to work on your tan!

Matt
68 1600