Re: O/T Weber DCOE questions

To: Adam Bradley <adambradley@comcast.net>
Subject: Re: O/T Weber DCOE questions
From: Marc Tyler <marc@animalfirm.com>
Date: Fri, 8 Aug 2003 13:18:54 -0500
I take it that the J15 has larger exhaust valves than the nickel-sized
ones on the J13.  I went with a weber DGV 28/30 for my J13.  I'm using
an MGA exhaust manifold.  Of course it's all in parts now as I'm just
beginning re assembly of the chassis of my 320.  Did you consider a
DGV? There's no way a DCOE would clear the steering column.